Saturday, January 6, 2018

Podcast Episode 3 Cross-post

Hey there! I don't usually share this but I'm starting to rethink the things that I share and how I share them. So here goes nothing.  This is a cross-post. Not sure when or where I embraced the mentality that cross-posting was less desirable. I'm giving that some serious reconsideration during 2018. Like many people, I maintain more than one presence on the Internet. Some are personal and some are professional. Today I want to let everyone who follows my professional presence here as the TechedOutTeacher aware of a podcast series that I have just recently begun.

My podcast is hosted on a website that was an extension of the Burroughs Wellcome Career Award for Science and Math teachers, an honor that was bestowed upon me in 2011.  The podcast is called "How Does She Do It?" Each episode features specific tips and tricks I have accumulated during my 20+ years in education. So far, a few things I have covered include podcasting basics like recording audio and finding royalty free music and ways to streamline tasks like planning class parties or scheduling parent conferences. Each episode is about 10-15 minutes long and you can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes.  I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I get the question "How do you do __________?" or "Where did you learn to ___________?" This podcast is my answer. For now it is a bi-weekly podcast and there are 3 episodes available. Here are links if you are interested in checking it out.
Want to hear the 1st episode? Click here...
Want to read the transcript of the most recent episode? Click here...
Ready to subscribe via iTunes -- Click this link!

If you decide to listen, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Share them in the comments below and maybe even consider leaving me a voice message using Speakpipe on my podcast page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...