Saturday, August 17, 2013

Best and Most Linky Party

I'm linking up with Christina Bainbridge for a fun Yearbook style glance at my TpT store just in time for the big Back to School Sale.  If you didn't know it...the sale begins tomorrow Aug. 18th and I have my entire store discounted by 20%  Add to that the discounts offered by TpT and you will get 28% off everything.


Remember to use the code BTS13 when you check out or the sale prices won't reflect properly.

Now for my Yearbook page.
i have who has game word wall pack nc 5th grade science coach study guide simple machines tic tac toe differentiated learning plan my blog Image Map


You can click on any part of the image to go straight to the product. First up is my Teacher's Pet product - the Word Wall Heading cards.  The pack has rainbow, pets, and a zebra theme included.  If you haven't set up your word wall in the classroom yet, these might be just what you need.  Printing them in color on glossy photo paper really makes them POP!

Next pick is the Most Likely to Help Your Students Succeed on the 5th Grade NC Science Test.  This study guide is aligned to the new essential standards and makes reviewing for the test a cinch!

Finally, the Best Couple pick goes to a pair of products that are great for teaching about Force and Motion.  The "I Have, Who Has" game is a set of review cards that my students beg to play with for vocabulary review and the "Simple Machines Tic Tac Toe" gives students plenty of choices for independent and differentiated learning projects.

Stock up your cart and get these while they are on sale.  Then check out the other teachers who linked up to share their Yearbook picks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...