Monday, January 23, 2012

Clip Art for Student Projects

Sometimes I just forget about great websites like DK Books.  If you have students completing projects and want them to use quality clip art, this is the place to look first! This is free, quality clip art for personal, non-commercial use only.  Let me be clear on that.  I know that a lot of my TpT followers will be looking for clip art for their products.  That is not what this is for.  Teachers looking for an easy to search, student friendly site will definitely want to bookmark this one!  Your students will have beautiful projects with accurate images from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I purchase lots of clip-art for my TpT store, but I don't feel ethically right sharing it with my students for their assignments. This seems like a great solution!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...