Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flubaroo

Have you tried Google Docs with your students?  I have and they are a great way to increase collaboration along with improving students' technology skills.  How about the forms feature?  That is hands down one of my favorites.  I love being able to pose questions to students and collect all their answers in a single spreadsheet.  It is super flexible too.  We can visit the computer lab and every student can log in to the form at the same time to enter their answers.  I can send students to computers in the classroom as small groups or one by one.  If someone is absent, they can complete it when they return.  Students who have access to the Internet outside of school can easily access it as homework or extra credit.  There doesn't seem to be an end to the many ways it can be used.  Up until today, I've been creating my own formulas for grading forms that are class assignments, quizzes, tests, etc.  Today all that is about to change because I have found Flubaroo.

The video tutorial makes this a simple add-on and I cannot wait to try it out with  my students!  If you already use Google Forms, you are going to want this add-on.  If you haven't tried Google Forms yet, you really should and when you do make sure to include Flubaroo!  Yet another techie tool that simplifies the tasks of teaching! 

If you already use Flubaroo, I'd love for you to share your experiences below.
If you decide to try it, please leave me a comment below.  I'd love to hear how others are using it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...