Tuesday, May 31, 2011

200 FB Likes!


Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to "like" my facebook page.  Here's a fun review file as a Thank you offering!  Don't Bug Me is a review game I created last year. Use it with your own questions.  Divide into teams.  After students answer correctly, let them squish a bug to find out how many points they earned.  Keep track of team points and offer the winners some "BUG JUICE" (juice boxes) as a reward.  Hope you don't mind a little bug guts. (lol)  What can I say, I teach in an elementary science lab and it's almost summer. I may be going a little crazy scientist these days.
Thanks again if you are following me on facebook.  If you aren't already a follower, why not stop over and click the like button.  If you like this file, I'd love to hear from you.  Leave me a comment or better yet, recommend my file to all your followers.  It won't "BUG ME". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...