Friday, August 13, 2010

Scientific Method

Every good science teacher knows that every good experiment follows the scientific method.
So let me begin this experiment with a PURPOSE statement.

The Purpose of this blog is to share my favorite and highest quality teaching tools with others.
Hypothesis:  I think that others can benefit from the teaching files I have created.
Materials: computer, Internet access, and link to my files
Procedure:

  1. Create files and upload them to TpT (aka - teachers pay teachers)
  2. Share the good news about my files on this blog.
  3. Others visit my "teacher store" and get loads of FREEBIES and possibly purchase a few things too.
  4. Repeat steps 1-3 
If you're interested in my
Observation:
or
Conclusion:

you'll just have to FOLLOW this blog, check out my STORE, and visit frequently.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Heather-Kaiser-16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...